Location : Sutherland Shire NSW
DisplayWise is located in Miranda, Sutherland Shire. We design and produce display solutions for our growing list of corporate and agency clients throughout Australia.
If you are interested in a company where there is room for you to grow and advance your skillset and career then DisplayWise could be the company for you!
If you are looking to build a career in a fast paced, creative and dynamic environment we can surely offer you that. We are looking for an energetic and self-driven Project Co-ordinator to assist the Sales Team with the co-ordination of projects through all stages of the business.
You will have 2 or more years’ experience in Project Co-ordination/Customer Service. The right candidate will be results focused, possess great communication skills and work well under pressure. A background in the events, exhibition or the display industry is preferred but not essential but having a positive “can-do” attitude is essential.
A fully funded Project Management or similar course is part of this role can be undertaken online or in person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with all departments to deliver each project successfully.
- Liaise with the client in a professional and polite manner taking a brief of their requirements.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, to budget and meet expectations of our clients
- Build relationships with our current service providers for interstate & warehousing services, freight and booking of these services as necessary.
- Administrative tasks such as the raising of orders for materials, freight, staffing and onsite services
- Co-ordination of projects throughout production, installation and dismantling processes
- There may be opportunities whereby you are able to help deliver on site for customers and their projects
To be eligible for this position you must have:
- 2+ years experience in Project Co-ordination/Customer Service
- Strong communication & administrative skills & attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- On the spot problem solving skills to deliver projects correctly
- Competency in the use of software packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Competency in or the ability to learn Salesforce software
A competitive salary package will be offered depending upon experience
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be looking for a career, not a job
- Have a positive outlook
- Display a “Can Do” Attitude
- Have Confidence
- Hold a Drivers Licence
If you believe that you have what it takes to achieve great things in this role then please apply below with your cover letter and resume (in one attachment), or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.