The DisplayWise Group – Financial Controller
Established over 20 years ago, DisplayWise and Creative Hire are innovative and rapidly growing companies and well-known market leaders in designing and producing award-winning displays and events spaces with a large contingent of corporate and agency clients. The businesses are centrally located in Miranda.
About the role:
We are looking for a Financial Controller who is career focussed and excited to work with the management team to successfully and profitably achieve growth targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a small team of dedicated staff.
- Month-end financial reporting – including production of P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis of monthly financial performance.
- Management accounting and strategic financial analysis.
- Overseeing Accounting Payroll and IT functions.
- Ensuring statutory and compliance requirements are met.
- Driving continuous process and system improvement.
- Working on ad-hoc projects and initiatives alongside the wider management team.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- CA or CPA qualifications in accounting with 5+ years post qualification work experience in a senior accounting role with staff responsibilities.
- Strong skills in Excel required and experience with Xero ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work within a management team.
If you feel you have the experience and are passionate about joining our organisation please “Apply for this job” now. Please ensure that you supply a cover letter with your resume. Should you have any queries in relation to this position please feel free to email them to email@example.com
DisplayWise is an equal-opportunity employer.