Cabinet Makers/Factory Joiners – Immediate Start
IMMEDIATE START IN MIRANDA SUTHERLAND SHIRE
This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic team in an established, fast growing and highly successful creative company.
Established over 20 years ago, DisplayWise is an innovative, creative and rapidly growing company within the custom display industry. We design and produce bespoke displays to a range of corporate clients in the retail, experiential and exhibition industry
Exceptional growth of the business means we are now looking for experienced Cabinet Makers reporting to the Production Foreman who will be integral to the success of the department and the business. Standard factory hours are 07.00am – 15.00pm with overtime available and the opportunity to be flexible with hours.
Requirements of the role:
Our team is looking for someone who has:
- A trade qualifications in Cabinetmaking, Shopfitting or Factory Joinery
- Own hand tools
- Demonstrated ability to read drawings and to produce a quality product
- Values safety at the forefront of every job
- Ability to work to schedules and deadlines
- A willingness to be part of a hardworking and dedicated team
- A can-do attitude and an ability to listen to instruction
- A willingness to learn and desire to be the best
- A respectful attitude and a great communicator
- A commitment to take pride in your work and build a great work ethic
- A passion for working with your hands in the construction/cabinetry/joinery industry
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FACTORY BASED POSITION IN A LARGE PREMISES – NOT ONSITE WORK (UNLESS INTERESTED!)
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply below or send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cabinet Makers/Shop Fitters/Factory Joiners & Apprentices – Immediate Start