IMMEDIATE START IN THOMASTOWN VICTORIA
Established over 20 years ago, DisplayWise is an innovative, creative and rapidly growing company within the construction industry. We design and produce bespoke displays and custom joinery to a range of corporate clients in the retail, experiential and exhibition industry and this is a great opportunity to join our dynamic team in an established, fast past and highly successful creative company.
As a Cabinet Maker at DisplayWise, you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive team whilst receiving continuous on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be offered support, guidance and encouragement to develop your long-term career.
Exceptional growth of the business means we are now looking for experienced Cabinet Makers reporting to the Production Foreman who will be integral to the success of the department and the business. Standard factory hours are 07.00am – 15.00pm with overtime available and the opportunity to be flexible with hours.
Requirements of the roles
- Has trade qualifications in Cabinetmaking, Shopfitting or Factory Joinery
- A minimum of 3 years in the trade, preferably with factory experience
- Must have own hand tools
- Demonstrated ability to read drawings and to produce a quality product
- Safety at the forefront of every job
- Ability to work to schedules and deadlines
- Willingness to be part of a hardworking and dedicated team
- Can-do attitude and an ability to listen to instruction
- Willingness to learn and desire to be the best
- Respectful attitude and a great communicator
- Commitment to take pride in your work and build a great work ethic
- Passion for working with your hands in the construction/cabinetry/joinery industry
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please send through your cover letter & resume to email@example.com