Business Development Manager
Experienced BDM Role – experience in custom manufacturing/production and other related industries will be highly regarded
Full time – Immediate Start for the right person
Office based role
Attractive salary + super + commission scheme
Melbourne, Thomastown – VIC
DisplayWise is a growing business with offices in Melbourne & Sydney. We have historically had a primary focus on the exhibition industry, having produced custom and bespoke exhibition stands nationally. We have been at the forefront in producing unique solutions for POS, Experiential events & retail and this area of our business is growing rapidly.
We are seeking a passionate sales professional, who has the determination, hunger and grit to overcome adversity and obstacles to stay motivate and achieve results. Pillars that you need to express:
If you are highly motivated to maintain the drive to constantly chase the thrill of closing the deal along with the ability to work within a fast paced environment, and work to targets and deadlines – you will be successful in this role !
Your primary focus will be to identify and pursue new business opportunities in the market through networking, research and lead generation efforts. Experience in the Retail/POS space would be highly desirable.
- Generate new business to maximise sales and constant growth and play an integral role in new business strategies
- Develop relationships on all levels with your clients so you have direct access to the decision makers in your portfolio
- Respond to client briefs by specified deadlines with utmost customer service
- Achieve revenue targets and contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Establishing yourself as an industry partner to your clients by creating bespoke solutions and keeping on top of industry trends
- Development of quotes and operational plans
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing, to align business development efforts with the overall goals of the company
- Minimum 5 years experience as a BDM or Account/Project Manager looking for the next step !
- A track record of developing long term client relationships that coverts to direct sales revenue
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills that will see you build your sales funnel
- Strong commercial acumen, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and deliver
- Able to build rapport with personnel at all levels – building relationships will be key for success in this role
- Strong customer focus with robust consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Action-orientation and results-driven (driving for results beyond what is expected)
- Able to work autonomously and be self-managing
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task competing deadlines
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & in using a sales CRM
- Experience with Salesforce would be highly advantageous
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you ?
- Excellent remuneration prospects for exceeding targets
- Niche market, working with truly class-leading designers and teams
- Work for a high-growth business with a reputation for service excellence
- Work in a small but thriving team – you will play in integral role in this business
If you are a dynamic Sales Professional who is motivate to work for an Australian company with real ambition, quality work, a service ethic that is unparalleled and the ability to earn great commissions – please submit your cover letter and resume email@example.com or apply below.
DisplayWise is an equal opportunity employer
You must have the right to work in Australia
Business Development Manager