Immediate Start : Location: Thomastown VIC
Flexible working hours – Full time or Part time (dependent upon the right candidate)
Attractive salary + super + comms
DisplayWise is a growing business with offices in Melbourne & Sydney. We have historically had a primary focus on the exhibition industry, having produced custom and bespoke exhibition stands nationally. We have been at the forefront in producing unique solutions for POS, Experiential events & retail and this area of our business is growing rapidly.
We are seeking a passionate delivery professional, who has the energy and motivation to deliver exceptional service to our clients and to be part of a winning team ! This is a pivotal support role in our business – you will be dealing with projects from concepts all the way through to delivery.
Pillars that you need to express:
If you are a doer, love being busy, are pro-active and want to be proud to be part of being responsible for the delivery of your clients’ custom projects – you will be successful in this role !
Your primary focus will be to maintain and grow the existing client base – understanding client needs and requirements and fostering the client relationship. Experience in the Exhibition/Event space would be highly desirable.
- Manage existing customer accounts and develop strong relationships with clients
- Identify opportunities for growth within existing client base and work with the sales team to expand offerings to clients
- Managing multiple accounts simultaneously. You must be able to pay close attention to detail to ensure that clients needs are met and accounts are managed effectively
- Enter, track and update leads and prospects utilising CRM software
- Ownership of account management process. Processes include but are not limited to: forecasting, pipeline management, resource planning, working with other team members for project implementation from start to finish
- Preparation, scheduling and facilitating of account meetings in relation to project timelines etc
- Monitoring how the account management function operates for the clients timeframe. Foreseeing or identifying challenges. Making recommendations and deploying initiatives to improve efficiencies in the process
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing, to align business development efforts with the overall goals of the company
- Experience as an Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years in ours or in a similar industry
- Organisation: You must be highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once. Strong organisational skills are critical for success in this role
- Strong communication skills: You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be working with clients, sales teams and other internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Problem solving skills: You must be able to identify and resolve client or project issues or concerns effectively and efficiently
- Customer focused: You must be dedicated to providing exceptional service to our customers and be able to build strong relationships with them
- Adaptability: You must adapt well to change and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work autonomously and be self-managing and proactive
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task competing deadlines
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & in using a sales CRM
- Experience with Salesforce would be highly advantageous
What’s in it for you ?
- Excellent remuneration prospects for exceeding targets
- Niche market, working with truly class-leading designers and teams
- Work for a high-growth business with a reputation for service excellence
- Work in a small but thriving team – this is a role to really make your own !
If you are a dynamic Account Manager who is motivated to work in a fast paced environment – join the team that is one of the leading players in the Australian Events Industry – to deliver some of the most varied concepts and builds. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
DisplayWise is an equal opportunity employer
You must have the right to work in Australia