As with many businesses in the industry of events, exhibitions, tourism and hospitality, COVID-19 has been the source of a sudden and unprecedented challenge for DisplayWise. Although many events and exhibitions have recently been cancelled or postponed, DisplayWise remains open for business and is committed to servicing our clients.
With over 7000sqm of manufacturing space, advanced production equipment and a highly skilled workforce, DisplayWise is innovating and adapting to meet the needs of new and existing clients, as the industry reacts to this unprecedented shutdown. In light of the new stimulus package announced by the Federal Government to encourage the business community to keep investing, DisplayWise can deliver an innovative suite of products and services such as showroom upgrades, retail fit-outs and permanent point-of-sale displays.
Under this new stimulus package, the instant asset write-off threshold has been increased to $150,000 and is now available for all businesses with an annual turnover of up to $500 million. This applies from 12th March to 30th June 2020. So, what does this mean for your business and DisplayWise? This means that assets designed and built by DisplayWise will now be 100% tax-deductible* including the following examples:
- Permanent Point-Of-Sale (custom cabinetry, storage and display products)
- Showroom Upgrades & Refurbishments
- Purchase of Pop Up Retail, Experiential & Exhibition builds that can be packaged and stored for re-use and re-furbish
- Office, Retail and Product Demonstration Fit-Outs
Effective immediately, DisplayWise is actively seeking businesses and brands that are looking to invest in locally designed, built and delivered products. Working from our modern production facilities in Sydney and Melbourne, our team of highly skilled industrial designers, cabinet makers, installers and skilled tradesmen will continue to deliver custom-built solutions nationwide.
* DisplayWise encourages clients to seek their own tax advice regarding eligibility for the Federal Government’s recent stimulus package and investment incentives including the Instant Asset Write-off and Accelerated Depreciation tax concessions.