1st/2nd/3rd Year Apprentice Cabinet Maker
We are looking for a 1st/2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Cabinet Maker.
IMMEDIATE START – MIRANDA
Established over 20 years ago, DisplayWise is an innovative, creative and rapidly growing company within the construction industry. We design and produce bespoke displays and custom joinery to a range of corporate clients in the retail, experiential and exhibition industry and this is a great opportunity to join our dynamic team in an established, fast growing and highly successful creative company.
As an apprentice of DisplayWise, you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive team whilst receiving on-the-job training and mentoring. Like all our staff, you will be offered support, guidance and encouragement to develop a long-term career within the construction industry regardless of your current level or skill set.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a willingness to learn and work as part of a team. Care and pride in your work is a must along with your willingness to learn and grow.
Requirements of this role
- A willingness to be part of a hardworking and dedicated team
- A can do attitude and an ability to listen to instruction
- A willingness to learn and desire to be the best at your trade
- A respectful attitude and a great communicator
- A commitment to take pride in your work and build a great work ethic
- A passion for working with your hands in the construction/cabinetry/joinery industry
Hourly rate is commensurate upon experience
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply below or send through your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
1st/2nd & 3rd Year Apprentice